How can you help to support Sunrise?
The PTO is always looking for parents to volunteer time in the school for MANY different activities that they run to support Sunrise. Should you be interested in helping out in any way, please contact one of the PTO Officers listed under the officer folder. Here are some ways that volunteers are always needed. Check back as new ways may be added!
1. Accelerated Reader
2. Homeroom Parents
3. Fun Day
4. Book Fair
5. AR Point Store
6. After School Movies
7. School Store
8. Election Day Lunches
10. Staff Appreciation
11. Bulletin Boards
12. Talent Show
13. Education Fair
14. Food Drive
No Time to Volunteer? There are still ways you can help!
- Join the PTO!
- Like, share, and follow us on Facebook
- Sign your child up for after school activities
- Tell your friends, family and neighbors about our fundraisers, and advertise them on social media
- Donate snacks and baked goods to our parties and bake sales
- Attend our parties and fairs
- Email board members with your suggestions and ideas
Accounting Forms and Budget Information
Box Tops, Giant Eagle Apples, and Target Submission Information
Please consider cutting and clipping all Box Tops. They all have point values on them and all homerooms are in monthly competitions for the most points! It is easy as 1-2-3!
1. Clip/Cut the Box Top or Label.
2. Send them in with your child to your Homeroom Teacher.
3. They place them in the Homeroom Box to be counted!
SUNRISE AND THE PTO THANK YOU!
Accelerated Reader, Grades 2-5
PTO Meeting Agendas and Minutes
September 2017 Meeting Agenda: Sept PTO meeting.pdf
September 2017 Meeting Mins: September 2017 Meeting Mins.pdf
October 2017 Meeting Agenda: Meeting Agenda for October 2017.pdf
February 2017 Meeting Mins - Sunrise PTO Febminutes.pdf
March 2017 Meeting Mins - PTO March 14 minutes 2017.pdf
April 2017 Meeting Mins - Aprmeetingminutes docx.pdf
The current Sunrise PTO ByLaws are here: SunrisePTOBy-Laws Feb 2017.pdf
PTO Sponsored Activities and Events
Homeroom Parents! Here is the list of 2017-18 Homeroom Parents for Sunrise: (Thanks to all those that are willing and able!) Homeroom Parent list 17-18 Website Version.pdf
Volunteering During School Hours: Here is a list of important reminders if and when you ever volunteer during school hours. Thank you! Volunteering During School Hours.pdf